Both teams will enter through the gate in the visitor’s bullpen, located on Jess Neely Drive down the 1st base line of Hawkins Field. The field will open for teams at 9:45 am. A Vanderbilt administrator will meet you at the gate.
• Buses must be parked in Lot 73A. Directions: Head west on Jess Neely Drive (past the football stadium), go straight though the light at Natchez Trace, and take a slight left onto Vanderbilt Place. Lot 73A is the back parking lot on your left.
• The host team will be in the 3rd base dugout; the visiting team will be in the 1st base dugout. A Pre-Game Schedule is attached. Please stay off the mound during In/Out.
• The gate will open for spectators at 10:30.
• Concessions will not be open. Outside food and drink are allowed. Alcohol and coolers are not allowed. There will be water coolers in the dugouts.
• Bathrooms will be open in the football concourse for spectators.
• Gum, sunflower seeds, and tobacco are prohibited on the playing field.
• Metal cleats are fine on the turf. If any of your players have molded cleats, they are welcome to play in them if they would like. We have guys that wear both types of cleats.
• We will be observing the High School run rule of 10 runs after 5 innings.
• Vanderbilt Athletics has a strict sportsmanship policy. Each team is responsible for the actions of its players, coaches, and fans.